"My Food May Not Bite But I Do" Apron
Made with fair trade, organic cotton and printed with water-based inks, these aprons are sure to let folks know just what you're cooking with in any kitchen. As an added bonus, you'll also receive a digital download of issue nine with your purchase!
Prices are in CDN, which means they're most likely cheaper if you're using USD or a number of other currencies.
- Bib apron in medium-wt. organic cotton twill
- Classic 3-pocket style.
- High-quality, fine twill is sturdy, drapes nicely.
- 0.75" wide neck strap, extra-long ties, re-inforced stitch at stress points.
- 28"W x 25"L.
- 100% Organic Cotton certified to GOTS by Control Union.
- Union Made in Fair Trade USA® Approved Facility.
- Dyed with low-impact, colorfast non-animal dyes.
Jackie Sobon (veganyackattack.com | @veganyackattack)
Taken by Caroline Netschert, @wakeupcaroline on IG/Twitter
Jackie Sobon and Joni Marie-Newman
Taken by Joni Marie-Newman (@jonimarienewman on IG/Twitter)
Note: If the aprons are showing as sold out here, you may still be able to order some through my friends in Vancouver, BC at vegansupply.ca!
This item isn't currently available.
As these were printed for The Wild T.O.F.U. Tour, only a limited number remain. It is possible that another run will be printed, but currently there are no plans to do so.