The debut issue of T.O.F.U. contains such wonderful ingredients as:
- interviews with members of Propagandhi and Immaculate Machine
- views on veganism from Happy Kreter, Solo Liz and the authors
- a cartoon on touring as a vegan
- plenty of excellent vegan recipes
- vegan reviews of Winnipeg, Saint John, and Vancouver
- sarcasm, love, annoyance and compassion
All mixed together into delicious morsel.
Suggested price: $3
Issue is no longer in print. 300 were made in the first pressing, and there are currently no plans for a second pressing.
Available as a digital download only.
Note: As the download is in zip format, this item is not recommended for use with an iPad, iPhone, or other nifty device that has its own store. Sadly, being listed in such places isn't as simple as one would hope. If you're accessing the store on one of these devices, it is highly recommended that you visit the new mobile-friendly shop at shop.tofumagazine.com for better options.