The debut issue of T.O.F.U. contains such wonderful ingredients as:
- interviews with members of Propagandhi and Immaculate Machine
- views on veganism from Happy Kreter, Solo Liz and the authors
- a cartoon on touring as a vegan
- plenty of excellent vegan recipes
- vegan reviews of Winnipeg, Saint John, and Vancouver
- sarcasm, love, annoyance and compassion
All mixed together into one pocket size morsel.
Issue is no longer in print. 300 were made in the first pressing, and there are currently no plans for a second pressing.
Note: As the download is in zip format, this item is not recommended for use with an iPad, iPhone or other nifty device that has its own store. Someday we hope to make it into such places, but not today.
However, it is possible to read the issue on an iPad or iPhone. Such programs as iZip (available as a free app) can open zip files once downloaded, and from there you should be able to view the PDF file. We cannot guarantee this will work, and we do recommend viewing the magazine on something bigger than the palm of your hand.